Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Ghost and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.54 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Ghost comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Porsche 911 Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Nissan GT-R Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review