Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Jaguar XJ comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Ghost and Jaguar XJ
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Jaguar XJ on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to ₹ 6.54 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Jaguar XJ starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Jaguar XJ base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Ghost gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jaguar XJ comes in 270 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Porsche 911 Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Nissan GT-R Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China Auto Sales Drop For 17th Straight Month In November: Report
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review