Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Ghost and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.54 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Ghost comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Porsche 911 Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Nissan GT-R Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review