Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Ghost and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Bentley Flying Spur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to ₹ 6.54 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Ghost gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Audi A8 Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Audi Q5 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Jaguar XF Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Jaguar XJ Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence Vs BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence
- Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Ferrari California
- Mahindra Thar Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review