Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Mercedes-Benz CLS comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Dawn and Mercedes-Benz CLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Mercedes-Benz CLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Dawn starts at ₹ 6.92 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLS starts at ₹ 1 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Dawn base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz CLS base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Dawn gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLS comes in 245 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Aura: Variants Explained
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review