Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Dawn and BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 56.53 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 60.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Dawn starts at ₹ 6.92 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Dawn base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo gets 250 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Dawn comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- Musk's Mother Shares A 1995 Photo Of Him Fixing Car Window
- 2020 Skoda Rapid Breaks Cover
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review