Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Dawn and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Flying Spur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Dawn starts at ₹ 6.92 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Dawn base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Flying Spur gets 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines, whereas the Rolls-Royce Dawn comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review