Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Dawn and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Dawn starts at ₹ 6.92 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Dawn base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Rolls-Royce Dawn comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Continental
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Lexus LC Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Ford Mustang
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review