Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Porsche Cayenne comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Porsche Cayenne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Porsche Cayenne on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.39 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.24 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 8.2 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the Rolls-Royce Cullinan comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Hyundai Creta Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Maserati Levante Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review