Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 8.2 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Cullinan comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Hyundai Creta Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Maserati Levante Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review