Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 starts at ₹ 90.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 94.24 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 8.2 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 gets 375 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Cullinan comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Hyundai Creta
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review