Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Audi Q7 comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Audi Q7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Audi Q7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 80.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 89.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 90.64 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 8.2 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Cullinan comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Audi Q7
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Hyundai Creta Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Maserati Levante Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Audi Q7
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun