Renault Triber Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Renault Captur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.26 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.4 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Toyota Glanza Vs Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Triber Vs Ford Freestyle
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review