Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Maruti Suzuki XL6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.78 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 9.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki XL6 comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Discontinued In India
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review