Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.64 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.4 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Toyota Glanza Vs Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Triber Vs Ford Freestyle
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review