Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Maruti Suzuki Eeco
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at ₹ 3.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.84 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco costs ₹ 4.64 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.06 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.78 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco gets 72 bhp Petrol engine and 72 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Mahindra Board Holds Plans To Invest Fresh Equity In SsangYong Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Maruti Suzuki CelerioX BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.90 Lakh
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review