Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Maruti Suzuki Eeco
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at ₹ 4.01 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.34 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+LPG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco costs ₹ 3.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.4 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco gets 72 bhp Petrol engine and 72 bhp Petrol+LPG engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Toyota Glanza Vs Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Triber Vs Ford Freestyle
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review