Renault Triber Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.72 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review