Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Supro comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Mahindra Supro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Supro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Supro starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Supro base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Supro comes in 45 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Toyota Glanza Vs Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Triber Vs Ford Freestyle
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda Jazz: Specification Comparison
- Isuzu Announces 8 Year/ 2 Lakh Km Warranty On The MU-X SUV
- Mercedes EQA Electric Crossover Teased; Global Debut In 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review