Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Scorpio comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Mahindra Scorpio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Scorpio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review