Renault Triber Vs Hyundai EON comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Hyundai EON
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Hyundai EON on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.78 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Hyundai Creta 7-Seater SUV Spotted Again In Korea
- BS6 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 1.03 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Scooty Pep Plus Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 52,754
- Coronavirus: Preparing For The Rise Of An Empathetic Consumer
- BS6 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launching Soon; Official Teaser Out
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review