Renault Triber Vs Hyundai EON comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Hyundai EON
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Hyundai EON on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.73 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review