Renault Triber Vs Hyundai Elantra comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Hyundai Elantra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Hyundai Elantra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 18.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.73 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review