Renault Triber Vs Ford Freestyle comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Ford Freestyle
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Ford Freestyle on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Ford Freestyle Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.45 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.4 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Freestyle base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Freestyle gets 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Triber and Ford Freestyle
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review