Renault Lodgy Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Renault Lodgy and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Lodgy Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.39 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Renault Lodgy base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Lodgy comes in 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Lodgy and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review