Renault Lodgy Vs Mahindra Xylo comparison
Compare Renault Lodgy and Mahindra Xylo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Lodgy Vs Mahindra Xylo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 10.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.39 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Xylo base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Renault Lodgy base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Xylo gets 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines, whereas the Renault Lodgy comes in 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Lodgy and Mahindra Xylo
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Lodgy
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review