Renault Lodgy Vs Mahindra Marazzo comparison
Compare Renault Lodgy and Mahindra Marazzo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Lodgy Vs Mahindra Marazzo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Lodgy base Diesel engine returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Lodgy gets 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Marazzo comes in 121 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Lodgy and Mahindra Marazzo
Can the Mahindra Marazzo dethrone the segment leader Toyota Innova Crysta? Be prepared to be surprised. Read More
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review