Renault Lodgy Vs Datsun Go+ comparison
Compare Renault Lodgy and Datsun Go+
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Lodgy Vs Datsun Go+ on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.61 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.39 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go+ base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Renault Lodgy base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go+ gets 68 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Lodgy comes in 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Lodgy and Datsun Go+
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Lodgy
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Renault Lodgy
- Renault Lodgy 85 PS STD 8 Seater Vs Renault Lodgy 85 PS STD 8 Seater
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Renault Lodgy
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Renault Lodgy
- Renault Lodgy Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Renault Lodgy
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Renault Lodgy
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review