Renault Kwid Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Toyota Yaris on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 2.92 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 8.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Toyota Yaris
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Renault Triber RXE Vs Renault Triber RXE
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Renault Kwid Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Vs Bajaj Qute
- Renault Kwid Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant With Sunroof Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.10 Lakh
- Norton Sold 961 Engine Rights To Chinese Firm: Reports
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Skoda Auto Volkswagen Start Producing Face Shields At Chakan Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review