Renault Kwid Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Tata Nano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.15 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Tata Nano
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Aston Martin Not Actively Pursuing New Investors As Opens SUV Plant
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review