Renault Kwid Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Renault Triber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.54 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.73 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Renault Triber
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review