Renault Kwid Climber Easy-R BS IV Vs Renault Kwid STD BS IV comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.54 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Renault Kwid
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Climber Easy-R BS IV Vs Renault Kwid STD BS IV
- Renault Kwid RXT 1.0 (O) Easy-R BS IV Vs Renault Kwid Climber Easy-R BS IV
- Renault Kwid Climber (O) BS IV Vs Renault Kwid Climber Easy-R BS IV
- Renault Kwid Climber Easy-R BS IV Vs Renault Kwid RXT 1.0 (O) BS IV
- Renault Kwid Vs Renault Duster
- Renault Kwid Climber Easy-R BS IV Vs Renault Kwid Climber BS IV
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review