Renault Kwid Vs Nissan Sunny comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 8.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 9.85 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.54 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Nissan Sunny
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Top 5 Most Fuel-Efficient Compact SUVs In India
- Hyundai Venue 1.5 Diesel BS6 To Be Launched Soon; Bookings Begin At Dealerships
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review