Renault Kwid Vs MINI Cooper Convertible comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and MINI Cooper Convertible
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs MINI Cooper Convertible on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 43.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.54 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Cooper Convertible gets 189 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and MINI Cooper Convertible
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun