Renault Kwid Vs MINI Cooper Convertible comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and MINI Cooper Convertible
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs MINI Cooper Convertible on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 43.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.15 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Cooper Convertible gets 189 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and MINI Cooper Convertible
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 6 Lakh Automatic Cars In India In 5 Years
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review