Renault Kwid Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 8 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.54 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review