Renault Kwid Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Mahindra Verito Vibe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Mahindra Verito Vibe
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review