Renault Kwid Vs Mahindra Verito comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Mahindra Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Mahindra Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.54 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Mahindra Verito
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review