Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai i20 Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 8.86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.15 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Hyundai i20 Active
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 6 Lakh Automatic Cars In India In 5 Years
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review