Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Renault Duster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Renault Duster
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Duster
- Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Petrol RXE
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- Renault Duster Vs Ford Endeavour
- Renault Duster Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Renault Duster Vs Ford Mustang
- Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXZ AMT
- Renault Duster Vs Honda Jazz
- Renault Duster Vs Jeep Compass
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review