Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXZ comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Renault Duster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Renault Duster
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Duster
- Tata Nexon Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Duster Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXS(O) AWD Vs Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS
- Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXZ
- Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Petrol RXE
- Jeep Compass Vs Renault Duster
- Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS
- Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXZ AMT
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review