Renault Duster Vs Nissan Terrano comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Nissan Terrano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Nissan Terrano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Terrano comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Nissan Terrano base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the Nissan Terrano comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Nissan Terrano
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Duster
- Hyundai Creta Vs Nissan Terrano
- Hyundai Creta Vs Renault Captur
- Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Zest
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Creta
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Duster
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Renault Duster
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Renault Duster
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun