Renault Duster Vs Mahindra Scorpio comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Mahindra Scorpio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Mahindra Scorpio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Mahindra Scorpio
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Duster
- Hyundai Creta Vs Nissan Terrano
- Hyundai Creta Vs Renault Captur
- Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Zest
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Creta
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Duster
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Renault Duster
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Renault Duster
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review