Renault Duster Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 28.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.26 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Hyundai Kona Electric
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Duster
- Hyundai Creta Vs Nissan Terrano
- Hyundai Creta Vs Renault Captur
- Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Zest
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Creta
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Duster
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Renault Duster
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Renault Duster
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review