Renault Captur Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Volvo V40 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.26 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo V40 Cross Country starts at ₹ 38.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Volvo V40 Cross Country base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo V40 Cross Country comes in 150 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review