Renault Captur Vs Renault Lodgy comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Renault Lodgy
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Renault Lodgy on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.26 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.39 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Renault Lodgy base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Lodgy comes in 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Captur and Renault Lodgy
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Variant To Be Launched At The 2020 Auto Expo
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review