Renault Captur Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.26 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Captur and Renault Kwid
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review