Renault Captur Vs MINI Countryman comparison
Compare Renault Captur and MINI Countryman
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs MINI Countryman on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 50.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.26 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Regulator To Review Recommendation On Fiat Chrysler's Jeep Complaint Against Mahindra
- Lebanon, Japan Have 40 Days To Agree On Ghosn's Fate - Sources
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review