Renault Captur Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.26 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 88.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Verna: New Vs Old
- 2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.21 Lakh
- Car Sales March 2020: MG Motor Bucks Lockdown With Sales Increase Over February
- March 2020 Sales Expected To Be Down By 40-80 Per cent Across Segments
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review