Renault Captur Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 23.84 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 31.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.26 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review