Renault Captur Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Hyundai i20 Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 7.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda, Fiat Chrysler Aim To Restart U.S., Canada Auto Production In May
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review