Renault Captur Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Hyundai i20 Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 8.86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.26 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Announces 2020 Auto Expo Line-Up; Will Focus On Green Mobility
- Nissan Says It Plans To Sell 1.6 Million Cars In China This Year
- Bentley Builds A Continental GT To Race On Ice
- High Expectations For Tesla, And A Long Way To Go To Match Rivals' Steady Profit
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review