Renault Captur Vs Honda Jazz comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Honda Jazz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Honda Jazz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 7.45 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 8.17 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Captur and Honda Jazz
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai To Establish Global Innovation Centre In Singapore
- Coronavirus: MG Throws Open Affordable Ventilator Challenge
- Honda Rebel 500 Bobber Supreme Edition Revealed
- BS6 Emission Norms: Scooters Which You Can't Buy Anymore
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: TVS Sales See A Massive 55 Per Cent Decline In Sales
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review