Porsche Panamera Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comparison
Compare Porsche Panamera and Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Panamera Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Panamera starts at ₹ 2.29 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.44 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Panamera base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG E 63 S base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Panamera gets 542 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comes in 603 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche Panamera
- BMW 7 Series Vs Audi A8
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Porsche Panamera
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Panamera
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Porsche Cayman Vs Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo Vs Porsche Panamera Turbo
- BMW X5 Vs Porsche Panamera
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Porsche Panamera
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Porsche Panamera
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Maserati Quattroporte
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review